Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default 3g prob

    Something is going on. latest harmonica and my 3g all of a sudden stopped working. Any ideas. Can't access ##847446#.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  2. #2  
    upconvert's Avatar

    Posts
    486 Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice

    Default Re: 3g prob

    If you have a recent nandroid, restore that and see if it helps. How long have you been using that flash of harmonia? Did you install anything recently like a new app or tweak? Try reflashing, if that doesn't work, try a different rom. If all of that fails, it could be a hardware issue.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: 3g prob

    Have been using it for a while. Nothing new besides my monthly payment. Ima try to reflash ina bit. Thanks.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  4. #4  

    Default Re: 3g prob

    Try toggling airplane mode yet?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  5. #5  
    thewraith420's Avatar

    Posts
    1,927 Posts
    ROM
    Changes Daily

    Default Re: 3g prob

    Also if you flash one of the froyo roms you can use the dialer code

    Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: 3g prob

    Quote Originally Posted by adamhos View Post
    Try toggling airplane mode yet?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Tried it nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by thewraith420 View Post
    Also if you flash one of the froyo roms you can use the dialer code

    Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

    Ima flash a froyo rom ina bit

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  7. #7  
    thewraith420's Avatar

    Posts
    1,927 Posts
    ROM
    Changes Daily

    Default Re: 3g prob

    Harmonia 1.x or Rhode rom should do the trick

    Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: 3g prob

    Quote Originally Posted by thewraith420 View Post
    Harmonia 1.x or Rhode rom should do the trick

    Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware
    I got it to work. Had to use harmonia froyo version. N had to call tech support from virgin. Got it back to work now I don't no which rom to go back to. Hahaha

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  9. #9  
    thewraith420's Avatar

    Posts
    1,927 Posts
    ROM
    Changes Daily

    Default Re: 3g prob

    Quote Originally Posted by drm1992 View Post
    I got it to work. Had to use harmonia froyo version. N had to call tech support from virgin. Got it back to work now I don't no which rom to go back to. Hahaha

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Well... Make sure you have a good nandroid backup and try several We have a very talented dev community here with lots of good roms to choose from

    Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware
    Thanked by:

Similar Threads

  1. Seriously considering a G1- can the developer version use 3G on ATT?
    By aquineas#ac in forum The Android Central Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 10:05 AM
  2. Apple I Phone 3gs
    By titup in forum iPhone/iOS
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 05:20 AM
  3. Thinking of switching from a 3Gs
    By adrenaline#ac in forum HTC Hero
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 11:32 AM
  4. New Forum for MyTouch 3G/Magic?
    By impaler in forum The Android Central Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:37 AM
  5. 3g live in syracuse ny!
    By cky1billion in forum T-Mobile G1
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 01:19 PM

Posting Permissions

B