VM670 stuck in bootloop

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I factory reset my phone, and now its stuck in a bootloop, i can select things and navigate the menus in Clockworkmod recovery 5.0.2.7, i even have given a try at ADB commands and stuff, nothing works (yes i am a noob at this) I cant get any numbers to pop up for my phone, and i deleted the original ROM for it. :( I didnt mean too. But anyways i want a simple guide with instructions on how to fix this, step-by-step would be nice, and maybe some pictures. I know this is asking for a lot.
Also it wont let me flash any other ROM I either get error 7, or signature failed. :(
So please help me, i need my phone and im out of town.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I factory reset my phone, and now its stuck in a bootloop, i can select things and navigate the menus in Clockworkmod recovery 5.0.2.7, i even have given a try at ADB commands and stuff, nothing works (yes i am a noob at this) I cant get any numbers to pop up for my phone, and i deleted the original ROM for it. :( I didnt mean too. But anyways i want a simple guide with instructions on how to fix this, step-by-step would be nice, and maybe some pictures. I know this is asking for a lot.
Also it wont let me flash any other ROM I either get error 7, or signature failed. :(
So please help me, i need my phone and im out of town.

First things first.. Did you use rom manager to get that recovery?

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I would believe so, but it's been so long. I'm like 90% yes I did use rom manager.

- - - Updated - - -

I would believe so, but it's been so long. I'm like 90% yes I did use rom manager.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
That's probably the root of your problem. Rom manager has messed up more phones on this forum than naomi cambell. Flash a new recovery. You can find several on this forum. If you want a basic no frills cwm, I recommend BobZhome's. Once you get that working, you should have no problem flashing a from.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
In the stickies, it's called simplified root, recovery and rom. Skip to step 4.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1