VM670 stuck in bootloop
Ok so I factory reset my phone, and now its stuck in a bootloop, i can select things and navigate the menus in Clockworkmod recovery 220.127.116.11, i even have given a try at ADB commands and stuff, nothing works (yes i am a noob at this) I cant get any numbers to pop up for my phone, and i deleted the original ROM for it. I didnt mean too. But anyways i want a simple guide with instructions on how to fix this, step-by-step would be nice, and maybe some pictures. I know this is asking for a lot.
Also it wont let me flash any other ROM I either get error 7, or signature failed.
So please help me, i need my phone and im out of town.
- 11-13-2012, 05:33 AM #2
- 11-13-2012, 07:09 AM #3
- 11-13-2012, 04:59 PM #5
- 486 Posts
- Cold as Ice
Re: VM670 stuck in bootloop
That's probably the root of your problem. Rom manager has messed up more phones on this forum than naomi cambell. Flash a new recovery. You can find several on this forum. If you want a basic no frills cwm, I recommend BobZhome's. Once you get that working, you should have no problem flashing a from.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
- 11-13-2012, 09:43 PM #7
- By Jaredshoes in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 05-06-2011, 09:08 PM
- By andglassman in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 04-16-2011, 11:41 PM
- By TD8916 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2011, 08:57 PM
- By rvcafighter#AC in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:35 AM
- By blarsen1620 in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2010, 04:01 PM