ROMs with DIAG Mode

Michael Carroll

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have CM10 (BobZHome) on my phone currently. However, I am trying to access Diag Mode on it, but I cannot seem to. I have typed ##DIAG# from the dialer. I have gone into command prompt and tried manually accessing DM with SU permissions given to terminal (says permission denied).

tl;dr, is there a ROM I can use that will allow me to access Diag Mode? Or, better yet, a method in BobZHome CM10 ROM to let me into it.

Thanks,

Michael

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I have CM10 (BobZHome) on my phone currently. However, I am trying to access Diag Mode on it, but I cannot seem to. I have typed ##DIAG# from the dialer. I have gone into command prompt and tried manually accessing DM with SU permissions given to terminal (says permission denied).

tl;dr, is there a ROM I can use that will allow me to access Diag Mode? Or, better yet, a method in BobZHome CM10 ROM to let me into it.

Thanks,

Michael

I keep a copy of leslieanns Rhode rom fit such an occasion. Depending on what your trying to do though you might be able to just boot to recovery. Xionia/stock/or COT recovery have ports open for access from a pc

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks,

Michael

Just out of curiosity, what are you trying to do in diag mode?

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

Phatninja55

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Does his cm10 have the charging screen when you plug in the dead phone? If so at that screen the phone is in diag mode. Also some recoverys have diag mode enabled, I don't remember witch off the top of my head.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Does his cm10 have the charging screen when you plug in the dead phone? If so at that screen the phone is in diag mode. Also some recoverys have diag mode enabled, I don't remember witch off the top of my head.

No offline charge screen in Bobz cm9 or 10.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc