- 11-22-2012, 07:26 AM #2
- 11-24-2012, 05:58 PM #3
- 11-27-2012, 02:46 AM #5
- 11-27-2012, 05:25 PM #6o_O
- 740 Posts
- PAC ROM+Raspbian wheezy
Re: 4.2 keyboard
the armv7 code makes sense to me.
as of ICS, google AOSP build system doesn't even support armv6, so no reason for their binaries to be compatible.
I tried it running both CAI and bobz cm10 off SD, and so there were no space issues with the install.
It force closes constantly.
The best result I got from multiple apks, libs, and install methods got me the yellow trace for the gesture keyboard visible on the regular android keyboard but it didn't do anything except be visible.....**.../\…•^•…/\...**....
- 11-27-2012, 09:49 PM #7
- 11-27-2012, 09:50 PM #8
- By Dieter Bohn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2013, 01:35 PM
- By jlukes in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 21Last Post: 11-05-2009, 05:06 PM
- By Aelther in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 03:27 PM
- By kkwan77#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:04 AM
- By FAndroid in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:23 AM