- 45 Posts
- Stock / Stock Kernel
Factory Resetting / Setting Opt V Back To Stock
I just moved to the Optimus Elite so I will not be needing my Optimus V any longer.
I'm passing it on to my father and need to reset it to a stock ROM as if it was opened from the package.
I'm sure it's quite simple and easy, just quite busy as I just came back from vacation and need someone to link me or perhaps give me the needed ROM and images.
(Note: No need to do the recovery, just want a stock ROM so there are no bugs or issues related to custom ROMs.)Have I ever helped you in a thread, with a reply, or with a post? If so, please click the "THANKS" button!
- 11-26-2012, 12:59 PM #2
Re: Factory Resetting / Setting Opt V Back To Stock
I know there are methods to return to stock using LG propitiatory applications, as well as a stock ROM zip file floating around somewhere, however, it may just be easier on you to flash Harmonia 1.87, which is basically a stock experience, and includes the activate app, and be done with it.
Here is the return to stock thread, use the second set of instructions in the first post: [GUIDE] Unbrick/Upgrade Optimus V [EASY] [KDZ]
Here is the thread for Harmonia 1.87: [ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12--Chris [cole2kb]
"Any story about malware on any platform...without numbers is not giving you the full picture, and just might be more worried about getting your clicks than any real discussion."
Words to live by: there are always two sides to every story.
- 11-27-2012, 02:07 AM #3
- By saiyantwin in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2010, 02:02 AM
- By dr_gibberish in forum Samsung Moment Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2010, 02:29 AM
- By sharra1#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 46Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:24 PM
- By ardoreal in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2010, 09:03 AM
- By Sooks in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:42 PM