Confused about the ZV9 update
last night i flashed my phone the ZV9 update coming from ZV5, using bobs recovery, i checked at this point and under baseband version it read VM670ZV9. then i changed the recovery to COT, and flashed rom CAI and now under baseband version its says VM670ZV5, now is that what it should say or what?
- 12-11-2012, 02:33 PM #2
- 1,956 Posts
- Changes Daily
- 12-12-2012, 02:11 PM #4
- 12-13-2012, 09:33 PM #5
Re: Confused about the ZV9 update
when I was trying to install the update the other day I found allot of dead-links both here and over at virgin. So there was only one site still with directions and the active download links it's over at androidforums, and don't miss steps 6 and 7 like i did. And i know some say it's not worth it and all that but i say it couldn't hurt.
- 12-14-2012, 07:06 PM #7
- By badams1 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2011, 05:08 PM
- By JamesKBoyd in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2011, 02:35 PM
- By LikeAChampion3 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2011, 04:25 PM
- By mldiroff in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2010, 05:12 PM
- By jaysynn84 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2010, 09:23 AM