Failed epicaly help needed despratly

Nick Dunlap

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
So i received and lg optimus v650 for a Christmas present and loved it but with my stupidity i let my friend root it with gingersnap exploit rooting apk file. it worked until we installed the wrong rom clockworkmod v5.0.2.7 and that was okay for a while my recovery menu was a little wacky but i figured what the heck and didnt worry about it and did a back up here and there. later i went to insall some i have no idea what it was but it was supposed to change the ui and then that when it all started the phone would get to the lock screen and nothing so we went to boot menu and restored from a back witch was a major pain due to the buttons being switched around and we tried to install the stock rom now it wont leave the recovery page after the lg screen and no zips will install. and i have absoultley no idea what to do i have tried everythig with hours of internet research. i really need this to work so i dont dissapoint my grandparents.
thank you
-nick dunlap

Okay so i know that im really not good with roots but im not the one that did it! i really dont know what to do im extremely confused. this is what happend.
1 factory data reset from privacy mode
2 wont boot goes to recovery
3 wont install zips aborts them all
4 wont mount sd card.

please help me

Last edited:

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
You have the optimus v, correct? If so, check the stickies, there are unbrick guides there. Good luck, and keep in mind, ALWAYS read, then read again, then again before you do something. These things are about impossible to break, as long as it turns on :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, if you're asking what a stickie is; you shouldn't be doing what you're doing. FYI

...yet. if you take the time to learn what the stickies are, and then read them all, then you will have a better shot at success.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay