- 01-21-2013, 08:03 AM #2
- 01-21-2013, 09:52 AM #3
- 01-21-2013, 10:01 AM #4
- 422 Posts
- Cold as Ice
I'm sure there's tons of development for the nexus 7, and it's inexpensive, but it's too small for me.
- 01-21-2013, 12:15 PM #5
No question. You want a Nexus 7.
Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)--Chris [cole2kb]
"Any story about malware on any platform...without numbers is not giving you the full picture, and just might be more worried about getting your clicks than any real discussion."
Words to live by: there are always two sides to every story.
- 01-21-2013, 06:18 PM #6
- 01-21-2013, 07:02 PM #7
- 01-22-2013, 03:35 PM #8
- 02-04-2013, 11:09 PM #10
- 02-05-2013, 08:28 AM #11
- 407 Posts
- it changes so much
I got a nexus 7 and have to say it is wicked sweet. Any nexus device will have good development and the latest updates straight from Google themselves. It is cheap ( no rear camera, no SD slot) but has nice build quality. It has a decent screen and super fast processor with good gaming capabilities. For 200 dollars you can't go wrong.
tea candles are the duct tape of candlesbeamed from the mothership...but its only a proxy for mylubuntu 12.04
- 02-05-2013, 08:15 PM #12
- 70 Posts
- Quattrimus (for now)
Get a first-gen Amazon Kindle Fire, should be easy to find one on the cheap, at this point, since the KF HD is the newer, shinier device. It has no camera, no microphone, but I'm running CM 10.1 (jelly bean) on it quite nicely.
- By somanyphones in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:54 PM
- By The Protagonist in forum Other TabletsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-15-2010, 04:04 PM
- By mynameisandroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 04-25-2010, 09:04 PM
- By somanyphones in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2010, 01:12 PM
- By The Protagonist in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2010, 04:06 PM