[HELP!?] Quattrimus constantly rebooting

Brandon Musty

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
For along time ive had backside IHO for my op v, but I wanted a changed so I flashed the cm9 quattrimus onto my phone

since then Ive been able to get almost nothing done

anytime I launch an app or make changes my phone reboot
when the rom launches again it says "android updating" or something like that everytime

ive reflashed and even redownloaded the rom and im still getting the same results, are there any fixes for this? would the AOPK version work better?(ive flashed the AOPK version and im still experiencing the same problems)

please help

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
The Android updating is normal since ICS 'Android 4.x' came to be. Its telling you that there was a change in an application and its updating the file system on reboot. This will normally happen if you do a dalvik wipe or system reset, etc. also.

As far as your rebooting problem I'm not too sure why that is happening, I'll let someone more familiar with your device & ROM try to answer that.

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
That was every cm9 or 10 I put on my v.....just couldn't handle it I guess....

Some people say tweaking your governor and oclock settings help, but I never had an luck

Post in the thread you downloaded from for more tips

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

Brandon Musty

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
That was every cm9 or 10 I put on my v.....just couldn't handle it I guess....

Some people say tweaking your governor and oclock settings help, but I never had an luck

Post in the thread you downloaded from for more tips

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

thanks I'll look into the settings to see if I can do anything, I'd really like to get 4.0 working if possible

edit: Seems this has fixed my problem, thank you VERY much for your help :D

Last edited:

connorallen

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I have been using the same rom and have found that if you keep you min at 600, it does not reboot. anything less that 600 eventurally caused a reboot for me. Right now my settings are: InteractiveX Min 600 Max 806. The only issue I am having now is that CM9 does use more battery, although I can usually make it through the day on one charge.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
It's using more battery for two reasons.
Problem with deep sleep mode and your min is higher than 480MHz.
The min is where the processor idiles. At 600MHz it doesn't catch a break.
Remember: The stock ROMs max is 600MHz.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums