- 01-22-2013, 09:06 PM #2
- 202 Posts
- BobZ CM10
Re: Google Now on CM9
oh boy. kidding.
Here you go
Now for the tips:
1. Sports cards will always use the baseball icon...also if you must have the NFL cards, sorry. You're gonna have to flash BobZHome's JB ROM or The Kraven's JBC 4.2.1 ROM w/VM key and gps fixes to get 'em hooked to your Google account
2. Use ARMV6 content links. And make sure you have space on your system partition.
3. Voice Search for Google Now will never work. Supposed someone on that OTHER developers forum hit jackpot on that?
Other than that...you will have a mostly functional Google Now...profit.
- By cyberprashant in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2012, 12:34 PM
- By BobbyJenks in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 08-18-2012, 09:01 AM
- By cyberprashant in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2012, 12:04 AM
- By Xterror in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 08-09-2012, 01:11 AM
- By project.in.process in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2012, 09:55 AM