- 290 Posts
Very Bad Signal
Ok so for the past couple of months I've been missing texts or getting them like at the end of the day and I'll get them like 10 at once, so anyways I've wondered if updating my prl or flashing the zv9 update would fix this or at least help it
Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
- 01-21-2013, 09:21 PM #2
- 01-22-2013, 04:27 PM #4
- 1,256 Posts
Re: Very Bad Signal
Changing your prl will just allow you to use more towers ( Sprint leases bandwidth to VM on selected towers, but not all). It won't change your spotty incoming text. That's on VM end.
I haven't heard of the ZV9 radio making any improvement on texts.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
- By devriesj in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:57 PM
- By smoke420 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2012, 08:15 AM
- By kingwhite90 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 14Last Post: 10-22-2010, 11:01 AM
- By Rickbubello in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 11:06 PM
- By erisowner55 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2010, 01:36 PM