Icons, Status bar, and combining themes...

Redchigh

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm probably missing something really simple, but is it possible to combine themes?

I'm running a cyanogenmod 7.2 (um, zhome something or another...) and go back and forth between LauncherPro and ADW Launcher.

My problem, is I like simple (minimalistic) icons, the status bar from "SteelBlue" (ADW Launcher theme), and the dock from Launcher Pro.
Is there a simple solution I'm missing, or do I just have to pick one? I'm not comfortable making my own theme.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I Talk to him last week. Cost of move for new job and other such cost, couldn't afford to keep it hosted. He might get it back up once things settle in.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm probably missing something really simple, but is it possible to combine themes?

I'm running a cyanogenmod 7.2 (um, zhome something or another...) and go back and forth between LauncherPro and ADW Launcher.

My problem, is I like simple (minimalistic) icons, the status bar from "SteelBlue" (ADW Launcher theme), and the dock from Launcher Pro.
Is there a simple solution I'm missing, or do I just have to pick one? I'm not comfortable making my own theme.

All things considered, try XDA. The have a pretty good theme forum for android phones with icons, UCCW skins, etc.

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I Talk to him last week. Cost of move for new job and other such cost, couldn't afford to keep it hosted. He might get it back up once things settle in.

Wow, thanks for filling me in. I feel bad for him, i hope he gets it all worked out.

He'll be in my prayers!

Redchigh

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
For anyone that stumbles upon this, the answer to my original question was Apex Launcher running on SlimRom Jellybean (from the optimus S forum)

I can't figure out how to change the notification bar, but you can choose fonts, skins, or icons from any apex theme, and slimbean let's you change a lot itself...

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
For anyone that stumbles upon this, the answer to my original question was Apex Launcher running on SlimRom Jellybean (from the optimus S forum)

I can't figure out how to change the notification bar, but you can choose fonts, skins, or icons from any apex theme, and slimbean let's you change a lot itself...

Doh! I forgot about Apex launcher, didn't realize that's the look you wanted. If you want minimalistic (just black and white ) then check a thread by Upward Spiral out in the theme forum at XDA. He has a Minimal Magic "Theme Chooser" theme. He links to another member who took his themes to the next level. I have downloaded all color themes except pink to the SC card.
Right now I have an all out, super deep Blue theme installed/flashed.

screenshot-20130212-052749pm.png

The wallpaper I added to give it a minimal/camouflage look, but he has included 8-9 wallpapers with one of his downloads that all his themes use. The wallpapers are chameleon like.
The other members zips theme the dialer, contacts, and other stuff.

Redchigh

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I know, but with PAC job i can change most of the icons and colors on the bar, along with the notification menu backgrounds..