- 74 Posts
Stuck in 1x /or/ can roms improve data transfer?
When I got my phone, I got 3G occassionally, but my battery wouldn't last at all.
I rooted and flashed bobzhome cm 7.2 Rom.
Now my battery lasts way longer, but I never seem to get 3G coverage anywhere. Is it my imagination?
Can Roms affect your radio, or affect data in some other way?
If so, can someone reccomend a rom that might boost my signal?
Also, where can I find this nandroid backup thing I keep hearing about? I got lucky on my first flash... lol. I don't want to press my luck if I flash again.
The two I've heard may improve signal are Kraven's JB and Bumblebee resurrected.
Oh, and is this what this screen should look like, or does bobzhome not completely fix the twenty bug?
- 01-25-2013, 06:46 AM #2
- 486 Posts
- Cold as Ice
Re: Stuck in 1x /or/ can roms improve data transfer?
Idk about your signal, but nandroid backup is an option in most clockworkmod based recoveries. If you reboot to recovery, and go to backup, that is a nandroid.
Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums
Last edited by upconvert; 01-28-2013 at 07:04 AM.
- 01-25-2013, 10:04 AM #3
- 1,106 Posts
- 01-25-2013, 10:22 AM #4
- 01-25-2013, 03:02 PM #6
- 01-25-2013, 08:13 PM #7
- By BleezyD in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2011, 04:50 PM
- By porkshanker in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2011, 07:47 PM
- By French in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 37Last Post: 03-20-2011, 05:31 PM
- By Fropez87 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2010, 11:47 PM
- By buckypope in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2010, 06:56 PM