- 93 Posts
cold as ice vs quattrimus... Advantages to each?
I pretty much use my phone for web browsing, games, email, and as a WiFi hotspot. So far, I tried Bob home 7.2 (favorite so far, but the only GB I've tried) and kravens ICS ROM (disappointing- super slow, and the menu organisation boggles my mind. Also froze up over a dozen times during TiBa restore).
- 01-26-2013, 11:46 PM #2
- 13 Posts
- Bobz CM7.2RC1 Scripted
Re: cold as ice vs quattrimus... Advantages to each?
The only way to know is to try each yourself. Every OV is different in subtle ways. Kinda like I can hit 864 no problem in CM7, 844 in CM9, & in CM10 I can only hit 806 before it reboots/ locks up. Other have reported different results. I think both are great; if you go quattrimus; go the AOKP builds. Honestly however, I would wait till they polish up JB as a lot of dev gave up on CM9 for CM10. Untill then stick with CM7 for stability. My 2 cents.
- 01-28-2013, 07:03 AM #3
- By thekraven in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4494Last Post: 04-29-2014, 12:00 PM
- By mablake184 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 24Last Post: 12-01-2012, 12:46 PM
- By aaronmfisher86 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 548Last Post: 08-16-2012, 01:49 AM
- By vernotzy21 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 173Last Post: 06-11-2012, 08:10 PM
- By cammykool in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 43Last Post: 04-27-2012, 06:39 PM