- 01-29-2013, 02:31 PM #2
- 01-29-2013, 02:43 PM #3
- 01-29-2013, 02:53 PM #4
- 1,256 Posts
Re: Using link2sd
After new ROM boots up I sign in to my google account and wait 5 minutes. Then I reboot the ROM.
I go to the PlayStore and download Titanium Backup, Titanium Backup Pro Key and Link2SD.
I Open up Titanium and manually install any widget app and apps I know from experience need to be on the internal storage.
I then open up Link2SD and select the format of the SD card partition.
Reboot the phone.
Open up Link2SD and go to the menu and select Auto Link.
Go back to Titanium and select the batch install of all user apps and data (is only available with the pro key). Wait....
Because I have the unlocker for Launcher pro (allows me to make a backup of the screen settings) when Titanium is done and I've rebooted the phone, all my apps will be exactly where I had them on the other ROM. The only thing I need to do is configure the widgets.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
- By Maciej Kalicinski in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:54 AM
- By RazzMaTazz in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 04-28-2014, 01:33 PM
- By nerdyperdy in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 20Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:17 PM
- By Aquineas#AC in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2013, 10:05 AM
- By camperdown9 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2008, 12:02 AM