- 45 Posts
- 02-11-2013, 12:58 AM #2
Set CPU is probably the best kernel controlling app out there. Worth the couple bucks from the Play Store.
FWIW if certain options still don't appear then it usually means the kernel your using doesn't support that particular option to modify.
Also, under volting isn't a big risk. Worst thing that happens is you get lock ups or reboot due to not enough juice. Over clocking especially to limits way beyond your stock processor settings is where you can do damage to your device.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsPaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 02-11-2013, 01:06 AM #3
- 02-11-2013, 08:19 AM #5
- 486 Posts
- Cold as Ice
I don't think it's going to be possible. The only rom that I have seen that even has the option is the slim bean rom from theKraven, and that doesn't even work. It just says error getting values. You can read around for other kernels, but I haven't seen any. Of course that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I've been wrong plenty of times.
- 02-17-2013, 09:24 PM #6
- By El Poblano in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 41Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:40 AM
- By Jerzyiroc in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2010, 05:30 PM
- By velopirate in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2010, 10:50 AM
- By armychris28210 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2010, 12:18 AM
- By IzelTokatl in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2010, 06:49 PM