- 71 Posts
can't make new contacts- help!
so my phone is rooted, flashed with cm7.2, and I use contapps and handcent. I figured, why not delete my crappy contacts app that came with my phone? Oops.
now when I try to make a new contact from within contapps or handcent, it says "application not found".
lets just say, getting numbers mixed up can end very badly. Any advice?
What if I reflash my Rom? if I do that, how can I back up all my texts first? thanks...
- 02-11-2013, 03:54 PM #2
- 02-11-2013, 06:57 PM #3Where did u hear tht word
Sent via my ZV5 VMOV(ns)
- 357 Posts
- MiRaGe - IHO CM7.2
- 02-13-2013, 12:14 AM #4
- 1,755 Posts
- Changes Daily
Re: can't make new contacts- help!
Another option might be to grab the contacts apk from the rom zip and use es file manager to move it to /ststem/app and set permissions to the same as the rest of the apps.
Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion on LS670ZVJ firmware
- By hpilot in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2012, 09:35 AM
- By kkslider in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2011, 05:37 PM
- By IamJAd in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:33 AM
- By Firedrake1 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 10Last Post: 04-12-2011, 08:37 PM
- By RamJacCorp in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2011, 09:09 PM