Help!!! Stuck in CWM recovery

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I am a newbie at this stuff. I rooted my phone just fine and have switched between roms constantly but CWM recovery is not working at all on my phone, my buttons will not select anything and i have looked everywhere. Can anybody help?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I am a newbie at this stuff. I rooted my phone just fine and have switched between roms constantly but CWM recovery is not working at all on my phone, my buttons will not select anything and i have looked everywhere. Can anybody help?

Not experienced with LG devices, but if it was a Samsung, I would suggest to flash a Stock ROM. That way, you should in theory, start all over.

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site

I don't know if you know to scroll up and down in recovery, use volume buttons, and to select, use the camera button.

What are you trying to do, once able to select in recovery?

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to get to my backup so i can revover and start again but the the camera button does not work to let me select nor do any of the buttons on the bottom. I am just stuck in recovery mode
I don't know if you know to scroll up and down in recovery, use volume buttons, and to select, use the camera button.

What are you trying to do, once able to select in recovery?

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
The zengarden recovery is a great user friendly recovery with the soft keys, it also has options to get out of a bootloop, it has saved me from bricking my phone twice! Go here ... http://androidforums.com/optimus-v-all-things-root/662521-recovery-zengarden-1-6-7-3-t-12-21-2012-a.html You should use this guide ...http://androidforums.com/optimus-v-all-things-root/697813-how-install-flash_image-flash-recovery-rom-theme.html

Also the MiRaGe Rom is the most stable for our phone right now, i think you should give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney