- 08-19-2013, 08:05 PM #2
- 08-20-2013, 07:09 AM #4
- 08-20-2013, 10:26 AM #5
- 946 Posts
Re: Lg optimus device driver wanted
If you have installed the drivers correctly and still no-go then try one of these three things to get the USB drivers to recognize a phone.
1: With phone plugged into computer, as fast as possible turn USB debugging off then back on.
2: With phone off, plugged into computer, turn phone on.
3: With computer off, phone on and plugged in, turn computer on.
This works on all custom ROMs.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
- By kckadow in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 137Last Post: Yesterday, 01:47 PM
- By BOSSY TEXAS CHICK in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 10Last Post: 11-29-2013, 12:29 AM
- By tx_tuff in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 10-23-2013, 05:32 PM
- By chucky in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 21Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:45 PM
- By chucky in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:37 AM