- 5 Posts
No Gapps showing up
I rooted my Optimus V to cyanogenmod 10.0 and Gapps 20121011. The non Google apps work fine, but the google apps like Play Store are nowhere to be found. I tried a factory reset in recovery and also redownloaded the gapp file, but still no dice. What can I try next?
- 10-13-2013, 03:35 PM #2
- 1,008 Posts
Re: No Gapps showing up
Which ICS ROM are you using? What does the Dev of the ROM recommend?
Have you established a data or WiFi connection first, then reboot. This happens sometimes with the PlayStore app in some ROMs.
Try to connect to the internet first then reboot in order to see the PlayStore app.
- By Patrick Schroedl in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 191Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:40 AM
- By ScottGeek in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-20-2013, 10:03 AM
- By kctigertom in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-19-2013, 11:08 AM
- By BaconDrips in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:42 AM
- By BasPilot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 11:31 PM