- 4 Posts
HELP LG Optimus V stuck on Android boot screen and Recovery doesn't work
After trying to unbrick my LG Optimus V I did everything succesfully but when I try to boot the phone it gets stuck on the android screen(screen that just says android). When I go into recovery it doesn't work, no matter what button I click it'll just take the commands off the screen and put them back up again I can't get into factory reset or anything or even reboot phone. Please help, thanks in advance!
- 11-02-2013, 10:10 PM #2
- 978 Posts
Please explain what you did to mess it up.
What Utility you used to semi unmess it up.
What baseband is your V, ZV4 or ZV5?
Do you have the Android SDK installed to your C: drive with the platform, tools, and platform-tools folder inside. Did you set the path to your adb.exe in the Environmental Variables section of your computer?
We might need to wipe all partitions with fastboot commands and use either the KP500 or KDZ utility to unbrick properly. ZV4 baseband V's do better with the KP500.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-02-2013, 10:26 PM #3
- 11-03-2013, 02:05 AM #4
- 1,764 Posts
- Changes Daily
- By General Tso in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 44Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:49 PM
- By Shoyo in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2013, 04:08 PM
- By Karrott9 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:27 AM
- By niaggi in forum Acer Iconia A100Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:42 PM
- By Nicole Keightly in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:34 PM