HELP My phone won't boot up!!!

QuinnSF

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
My SD got ejected so I thought I'd reboot my phone instead of taking it out and putting it back in. Now my phone won't turn on. I am running MiRaGe and my phone won't go past the green android icon with the word "ANDROID" on the bottom. It'll show the LG icon and then the green android mascot icon but after that there's nothing but a black screen and lighted up buttons. I've tried booting with my phone plugged in and that does the same thing. If I pulled my battery and then put it back while plugged in, I'll get the charging icon. If I have it plugged in but no battery, it'll tell me to insert a battery. What do I do??? I've tried booting into recovery by pressing all the button at once and bu pressing the power button, home button, and down button but I have not been able to get anything so far.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried getting into your recovery by unplugging phone from any power, then pressing the keys in this order exactly:
HOME + VOLUME DOWN, then push the POWER. Hold everything until you see the LG logo, then let go of all buttons.

If this doesn't work we wil need to see if you can get into Emergency mode.
BACK + VOLUME DOWN, then plug into computer.

Let me know how it goes.

QuinnSF

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried getting into your recovery by unplugging phone from any power, then pressing the keys in this order exactly:
HOME + VOLUME DOWN, then push the POWER. Hold everything until you see the LG logo, then let go of all buttons.

If this doesn't work we wil need to see if you can get into Emergency mode.
BACK + VOLUME DOWN, then plug into computer.

Let me know how it goes.

I got into recovery mode and from there I rebooted my phone and it booted up as normal. Thank you!

aykahs

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem. I have HTC One M8. My apps started crashing one after another. I could not open a single app. So I tried the factory reset option. But now the phone doesnt turn on. the screen gets stuck in the boot page with htc and beats audio. can you help me out as well? the whole problem started since I updated the Kitkat 4.4. pleaseeee helpp

Hazel Green1

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
i rooted my phone and i happened to accidentally uninstall an app and my phone wont open.. only the welcome screen appears and it stops there :( Please help me too. Is there a way to open my phone? Please help me Please!

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
i rooted my phone and i happened to accidentally uninstall an app and my phone wont open.. only the welcome screen appears and it stops there :( Please help me too. Is there a way to open my phone? Please help me Please!
if you're rooted, did you install a custom recovery? if so, the instructions should've told you to make a backup. you can restore that and be ok.

if you didn't install a custom recovery you can factory reset in the stock recovery (probably lose root but you can get it back.)

you are using an optimus v phone, correct?

Romey101

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
Please help me my phone wont boot either, it wont pass the Blu luanch screen...i have a Blu advance 4.0 android 4.2.2 jelybean.

sonu kumar12

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
my mobile colours teletalk X120Q is not starting. after press volume down + power it gives option of boot but on boot the phone is not starting up it only shows logo

sonu kumar12

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
my mobile colours teletalk X120Q is not starting. after press volume down + power it gives option of boot but on boot the phone is not starting up it only shows logo

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I rooted my phone and it wont boot up i tried doing factory reset that did not work i am on samsung s5
:(

Please help me my phone wont boot either, it wont pass the Blu luanch screen...i have a Blu advance 4.0 android 4.2.2 jelybean.

sorry folks, optimus v forum, can't help with any of those devices here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781