- 38 Posts
New phone incoming!
So.....don't ever place your phones at the bottom of a pool. Just saying.
Got a new one on the way. I do have a question however regarding rooting and this place has been an incredible source of knowledge.
Q: Do I need to activate the phone (transfer the number over to new device) before or after I begin messing with it? Does it even matter?
- 06-03-2014, 06:31 PM #2
Re: New phone incoming!
I think you should root it after you've activated because with the OpV, there was a activation app that was included in stock and it was necessary to open it in order to activate the phone. However, I am not sure if it is still the case with the newer phones.
- By BKing2129 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2016, 08:21 PM
- By boo516 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:01 PM
- By fandroid18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:39 AM
- By novo87 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:49 PM
- By tailc in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:27 PM