- 4 Posts
[ROM]MiRaGe CM7.2 camera not working! any help or info?
**Edit: I apologize for the [ROM] in the title of this post. it didnt occur to me that the "[Rom]" thing is for posts for the actual rom itself not questions about it. im sorry if i mislead anybody**
im running CM7.2-IHO-07132013_MiRaGe.
i love this rom and everything about it aside from the fact that my camera doesnt work!
when i try to open it i get an error that says something like "cant access camera" and another app gave me a "cant load camera driver" error
is this a known bug for mirage or am i the only one?
is there a fix for this? or a workaround?
market apps dont work. im not sure what else to do...
trading camera functionality for my hotspot is a somewhat fair trade for me but i would really rather not trade anything if possible.
- 06-08-2014, 12:01 PM #2
Re: [ROM]MiRaGe CM7.2 camera not working! any help or info?
Did you do a clean install of the ROM (Factory reset, clear cache and dalvik)?
- 06-09-2014, 10:41 AM #4
- By binders89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2014, 01:43 PM
- By fandroid18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:54 PM
- By Dan Sponseller in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 06:29 PM
- By melanie_jane in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 06-08-2014, 04:03 PM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2014, 03:53 PM