Aospcmod vs zefie's cm7 (optimus v)

bb6h22lude

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I started with zefies and loved it, a couple things didn't work. My phone would lock up on a call. Yes i checked always use proximity sensor. It would'nt let me go landscape to text or view the web. Other than that i loved it. Then i got sick of the black screen and went to aospcmod 20110307 i believe. And kept going from there. I dont like that in cm7 settings under performance they took out most of the governers. my quadrants and linpacks were always faster with zefies. Well i was one aospcmod 20110403 and then just flashed to zefies 20110301 without wiping anything and it runs perfectly everything thatr i couldnt do before i can now. What do you guys prefer? I prefer zefies. No black screen anymore i can go landscape in texting and browsing. Of course no receiving mms messages but thats for any. Oh and latest aospcmod takes out wallpapers, some ringtones don't play anything. One thing i liked about one of the aospcmod was that the 3g or wifi would turn green. it shows that zefies does it but i can't figure it out. any thoughts on that? thanks guys. I love this forum, everyone has been so helpful

Last edited: