internet not working with cm7

sk8dayfuknight

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
i cant get my internet working(wifi or network data) it was working earlier but it all of a sudden stopped... i dont know why. im running zefies current version of cm7, please help, been going on for a couple hours now.

Liquidplacidity

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
i cant get my internet working(wifi or network data) it was working earlier but it all of a sudden stopped... i dont know why. im running zefies current version of cm7, please help, been going on for a couple hours now.

Actually, I had the same thing happen to me. I tried everything and I couldn't get the internet working on wifi or 3G the other day. It turns out that I had to flash the ROM again. After that,everything worked fine. Try that.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Even though there are random outages going on now, you may have a legitimate problem. It is impossible to troubleshoot it for sure because of the outages, but reflashing the rom and starting with the default settings can't hurt. Make a backup before you flash, and you can always restore your phone if that doesn't fix the 3G, and it is the outage that you are experiencing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy