ARCHIVED: [ROM+Kernel] ~*~ Bumblebee 2.4 ~*~ (6/25/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Last time I flash updated bb rom, I couldn't download roms online, I got a message saying some thing like "not supported on your on your phone" it something like that could you confer this? ???

Sorry cannot confer as this the first ROM that I flashed, but it could have something to do with the recovery that you are using.

I did uninstall the No Fills CPU, and installed CPU Tuner because it has service switching and use the Simple & Powerful Configuration with the CPU overclocked to 806MHz.

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't matter to me, but in 3 week when your phone is still working, you will be.

Something was buggy the sh** out of me; my sd-card was unmounted but would not sync up to my computer: but if I pulled the sd-card out of my phone and plugged it in byway of my card reader all was find. Well, after flashing a new Recovery and uninstall ROM Manger everything works, USB data sync and the sd-card unmounts fully. The ClockworkMod Recovery not only is buggy with recovery loops, but it also keeps the sd-crad from syncing with PC's, or the problem could have been ROM Manger: either both are gone.

The recovery that I now have is "ra-optv-3.06": and it is a very nice, simple and bug free recovery.

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I would rather not see it posted, it will create a flood of people coming in complaining of black screens.

Okay, I saw this post and have not uploaded the copy I have. Unfortunately, I see someone has reuploaded the kernel at xda-developers. So I think we will be seeing those posts anyway....

Sorry.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
So. I am resurrecting this Bumblebee Rom from the grave, as the last update was on June 25, 2011, almost a whole year ago. All the download links are dead in the OP, and the last time obijohn, the ROM's author posted was on June 25, 2011. Obviously he is not an active member anymore, but I don't want to steal his property, although he himself said that he didn't build this ROM from source. I'm wondering if you mods have any suggestions about this.

I will post a link to the ROM updated for the new screens as soon as someone with the new screen PMs me to test it. I am running it on my old V and it works fine, but I just want reassurance that I didn't screw it up.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
My advice would be to post it as a new rom titled [ROM] Bumblebee Resurrected and give all credit to Obijohn and state you aren't trying to take anything, just carry it on. If you do though, be prepared to take over support.

Being open source you can do this and no one should complain.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
My advice would be to post it as a new rom titled [ROM] Bumblebee Resurrected and give all credit to Obijohn and state you aren't trying to take anything, just carry it on. If you do though, be prepared to take over support.

Being open source you can do this and no one should complain.

Obijohn gave me permission to carry it on:D

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay