Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM7 Gingerbread 2.3.4

Default ? Motoblur

Is it possible for motoblur to run the optimus v and how would i go about doing that? Our phone is stronger that the motorola backflip and it has it on there. To me it would be amazing.

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gelaton 11-28

Quote Originally Posted by staticmaal View Post
    Is it possible for motoblur to run the optimus v and how would i go about doing that? Our phone is stronger that the motorola backflip and it has it on there. To me it would be amazing.
    i always hear bad things from people with blur. im pretty sure we have enough RAM for it though. thats why the D1 never got it ported over was RAM issues.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    CM7 Gingerbread 2.3.4

Quote Originally Posted by thexxoffspring View Post
    i always hear bad things from people with blur. im pretty sure we have enough RAM for it though. thats why the D1 never got it ported over was RAM issues.
    Whats the D1 DROID 1. How do i make a rom or modify an app do i need to search for it?

ROM
    Rooted Stock

There's a theme on XDA that looks like MotoBlur. But a direct port isn't available atm, at least as far as I know.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    CM7 Gingerbread 2.3.4

Quote Originally Posted by munkyvirus View Post
    There's a theme on XDA that looks like MotoBlur. But a direct port isn't available atm, at least as far as I know.
    Im talkin about the whole nine like motoblur contacts and stuff like that like lets say i go get a rom from one of the new motoblur phone with motoblur 2.2 is there anyone who can make it work on the OV?

ROM
    Rooted Stock

From what I've read, MotoBlur relies on frameworks that A) Can't be distributed and B) only work on certain phones.

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gelaton 11-28

Quote Originally Posted by munkyvirus View Post
    the theme is for the cm7 theme app so you'd have to have cm7