Is it possible for motoblur to run the optimus v and how would i go about doing that? Our phone is stronger that the motorola backflip and it has it on there. To me it would be amazing.
    04-22-2011 07:14 PM
    Is it possible for motoblur to run the optimus v and how would i go about doing that? Our phone is stronger that the motorola backflip and it has it on there. To me it would be amazing.
    i always hear bad things from people with blur. im pretty sure we have enough RAM for it though. thats why the D1 never got it ported over was RAM issues.
    04-22-2011 07:32 PM
    i always hear bad things from people with blur. im pretty sure we have enough RAM for it though. thats why the D1 never got it ported over was RAM issues.
    Whats the D1 DROID 1. How do i make a rom or modify an app do i need to search for it?
    04-22-2011 07:34 PM
    There's a theme on XDA that looks like MotoBlur. But a direct port isn't available atm, at least as far as I know.
    04-22-2011 07:38 PM
    There's a theme on XDA that looks like MotoBlur. But a direct port isn't available atm, at least as far as I know.
    Im talkin about the whole nine like motoblur contacts and stuff like that like lets say i go get a rom from one of the new motoblur phone with motoblur 2.2 is there anyone who can make it work on the OV?
    04-22-2011 08:08 PM
    From what I've read, MotoBlur relies on frameworks that A) Can't be distributed and B) only work on certain phones.
    04-22-2011 09:23 PM
    the theme is for the cm7 theme app so you'd have to have cm7
    04-22-2011 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD