Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 1892
Like Tree92Likes
  1. #276  
    Takenover83's Avatar

    Posts
    506 Posts
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Changes to Often

    Default

    I am not sure if anyone noticed. But obijohn's BumbleBee Framework mod works in Harmonia 1.2. I even used the Theme Kitchen to make the statusbar black. Give it a go if you need the Reboot/Recovery menu.

    Mods I installed:
    • Black status Bar
    • Clock Percent mod
    • White clock
    • AppWidgetPicker
    • Reboot/Recovery menu (thanks obijohn)



    Superorb likes this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #277  
    LeslieAnn's Avatar
    AC Forums Android Developer

    Posts
    2,893 Posts
    Carrier
    Harmonia 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takenover83 View Post
    I am not sure if anyone noticed. But obijohn's BumbleBee Framework mod works in Harmonia 1.2. I even used the Theme Kitchen to make the statusbar black. Give it a go if you need the Reboot/Recovery menu.
    Yes, it works, both are based on the stock framework. Harmonia, Bumblebee, Aphrodite, Stock, and Stock + Xionia all use the same files as their base. Nameless and Rodimus have all sorts of tweaks, so I doubt they are interchangeable, I know Rodimus can't.

    I have all new ones coming for the next update which will incorporate some of Obijohns changes. I've been talking to him about it as I started playing with his and ran into the same issues he has with the file not taking. Sometimes it won't even flash after booting into the rom once first.
  3. #278  

    Default

    Hi,
    I think I am doing something wrong. I used romtools to the wipe the cache, dalvik, and flash 1.2 but when it boots up I see all my old (stock) apps and maps is already present. Kernel says picasticks and build says Harmonia 1.0. What am I missing? I was expecting the black floral bg and all the old apps gone.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #279  
    LeslieAnn's Avatar
    AC Forums Android Developer

    Posts
    2,893 Posts
    Carrier
    Harmonia 3

    Default

    You aren't wiping everything you need to be wiping.

    Boot into recovery and wipe Data/cache, then go into advanced and wipe dalvik, then flash the zip.
    As it is, you are not wiping anything except cache.
  5. #280  
    hyruu's Avatar

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Carrier
    Bumblebee

    Default

    The links to the various colors of stock wallpaper go to normal stock wallpaper.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #281  
    LeslieAnn's Avatar
    AC Forums Android Developer

    Posts
    2,893 Posts
    Carrier
    Harmonia 3

    Default

    Wallpapers are fixed now, I missed the link.
  7. #282  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeslieAnn View Post
    You aren't wiping everything you need to be wiping.

    Boot into recovery and wipe Data/cache, then go into advanced and wipe dalvik, then flash the zip.
    As it is, you are not wiping anything except cache.
    I tried again. I can wipe data/cache, no problem. When I choose wipe Dalvik Cache I get the following: "E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (no such file or directory)"
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #283  
    LeslieAnn's Avatar
    AC Forums Android Developer

    Posts
    2,893 Posts
    Carrier
    Harmonia 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoramsk View Post
    I tried again. I can wipe data/cache, no problem. When I choose wipe Dalvik Cache I get the following: "E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (no such file or directory)"
    That's fine, it just depends on how you are setup.
    Wipe what you can, then flash the rom. If you have rebooted since the wipe, you will need to do it again.
    yoramsk likes this.
  9. #284  
    hyruu's Avatar

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Carrier
    Bumblebee

    Default

    Thank you, they look great thank you very much.
  10. #285  

    Default

    You are awesome! Thanks a bunch.
  11. #286  

    Default

    Well done LeslieAnn, I appreciate the new release. I noticed that I was having issues with my car stereo's bluetooth connection the other day. My phone permanently displayed "phonebook is being accessed by audio device" and then rebooted after a BT call. I was about to post a bug report about it but I saw the new release and tested it. 1.2 doesn't have that problem, so whatever you did or un-did has fixed my issue!
  12. #287  

    Default

    does anybody know what the differences are between harmonia and bumblebee roms? i'm currently using rodimus but want to change roms since the creator hasn't updated in awhile and want to try something new
  13. #288  
    Takenover83's Avatar

    Posts
    506 Posts
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Changes to Often

    Default

    BumbleBee has it's own kernel, ext modules built in, some framework tweaks, etc... Harmonia uses the Picasticks kernel which is very lean, meaning it may be a little faster. You have to load the modules for extensions partitions manually or via init.d with a boot script. In all fairness, they are very similar and very good. Either one you choose, you will not have gone wrong. So far, both are fairly stock, with lots and lots stripped out. Harmonia is more stripped. Anything you can download from the market is not included (for the most part). The bumblebee kernel is over clocked out the gate at 480/768 interactive.
  14. #289  
    Kreatur3's Avatar

    Posts
    663 Posts
    Carrier
    MIUI

    Default

    Thread title should be May not April. :P
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #290  
    LeslieAnn's Avatar
    AC Forums Android Developer

    Posts
    2,893 Posts
    Carrier
    Harmonia 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreatur3 View Post
    Thread title should be May not April. :P
    Dang it, I thought I fixed that.


    Quote Originally Posted by ceejay83 View Post
    does anybody know what the differences are between harmonia and bumblebee roms? i'm currently using rodimus but want to change roms since the creator hasn't updated in awhile and want to try something new
    Bumblebee is a minimalist rom focused on speed and tweaks. It's a power users rom.

    Harmonia is a builders rom. Think of it as a foundation, I provide you with a good base, and you add to it.
  16. #291  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamfactorial View Post
    Well done LeslieAnn, I appreciate the new release. I noticed that I was having issues with my car stereo's bluetooth connection the other day. My phone permanently displayed "phonebook is being accessed by audio device" and then rebooted after a BT call. I was about to post a bug report about it but I saw the new release and tested it. 1.2 doesn't have that problem, so whatever you did or un-did has fixed my issue!
    I had similar problems with my BT and I reported, LeslieAnn said she will look into it and come up with a fix and she did, within a few days. I dont know what she did but it worked.
  17. #292  
    Black Jesus's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    60 Posts

    Default

    LeslieAnn, Did you do anything to the wireless?
    I just flashed your new rom this morning and on speed tests through wireless I always got 6-7 Mbps down on a 15 Mbps connection now my wireless speeds have skyrocketed after your latest update.

  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #293  
    LeslieAnn's Avatar
    AC Forums Android Developer

    Posts
    2,893 Posts
    Carrier
    Harmonia 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by easyguy View Post
    I had similar problems with my BT and I reported, LeslieAnn said she will look into it and come up with a fix and she did, within a few days. I dont know what she did but it worked.
    Just changed out some drivers.
    Honestly, it was a shot in the dark that worked (not that there was a lot of alternatives).


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Jesus View Post
    LeslieAnn, Did you do anything to the wireless?
    I just flashed your new rom this morning and on speed tests through wireless I always got 6-7 Mbps down on a 15 Mbps connection now my wireless speeds have skyrocketed after your latest update.
    Nothing that I know of.
    My speeds are still around 5mbit. I wish I could get your speeds. I have a 32meg net connection with a dual band N/gigabit router, and yet mine is sloooooooow.

    I tried playing with the setting and still no luck.
  19. #294  

    Default

    My internet connection is 7megs, and I get the full 7meggs off an old b/g router with my Optimus.
  20. #295  

    Default

    Absolutely love this rom!! Excellent update from Aphrodite, keep up the good work!
    LeslieAnn likes this.
  21. #296  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dullestbulb View Post
    Absolutely love this rom!! Excellent update from Aphrodite, keep up the good work!
    same here .. best rom ive ever flashed .. THANK YOUUUU!
  22. #297  

    Default

    Hi leslieann, I notice in this ROM, I can't send file via bluetooth. I can receive just fine. Can anybody else confirm on this?
    In any case, thanks for your wonderful work on this ROM.
  23. #298  

    Default

    Hey LeslieAnn,

    The best part of this new update is that the battery life is amazing on it while on stand by. Since I took it off the charger this morning it is still at 100%.
  24. #299  
    Takenover83's Avatar

    Posts
    506 Posts
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Changes to Often

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by easyguy View Post
    Hey LeslieAnn,

    The best part of this new update is that the battery life is amazing on it while on stand by. Since I took it off the charger this morning it is still at 100%.
    That is not normal. Reset battery stats. I know when using the picasticks kernel it will stay on 100% longer then any other percent, but having 100% all morning is not normal and likely incorrect.
  25. #300  
    huchman's Avatar

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Carrier
    Harmonia 1.2

    Default

    Just wanted to say thanks for this ROM. Quick, Frees up tons of memory, and everything works! Harmonia 1.2 + link2sd + VM = Best dang deal on the planet! Thanks much for your work and for being so active.


    -Chris
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions