Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Changes to Often

I am not sure if anyone noticed. But obijohn's BumbleBee Framework mod works in Harmonia 1.2. I even used the Theme Kitchen to make the statusbar black. Give it a go if you need the Reboot/Recovery menu.

Mods I installed:
    • Black status Bar
    • Clock Percent mod
    • White clock
    • AppWidgetPicker
    • Reboot/Recovery menu (thanks obijohn)

Superorb likes this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #277  
    AC Forums Android Developer

Carrier
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by Takenover83 View Post
    I am not sure if anyone noticed. But obijohn's BumbleBee Framework mod works in Harmonia 1.2. I even used the Theme Kitchen to make the statusbar black. Give it a go if you need the Reboot/Recovery menu.
    Yes, it works, both are based on the stock framework. Harmonia, Bumblebee, Aphrodite, Stock, and Stock + Xionia all use the same files as their base. Nameless and Rodimus have all sorts of tweaks, so I doubt they are interchangeable, I know Rodimus can't.

I have all new ones coming for the next update which will incorporate some of Obijohns changes. I've been talking to him about it as I started playing with his and ran into the same issues he has with the file not taking. Sometimes it won't even flash after booting into the rom once first.

Hi,
    I think I am doing something wrong. I used romtools to the wipe the cache, dalvik, and flash 1.2 but when it boots up I see all my old (stock) apps and maps is already present. Kernel says picasticks and build says Harmonia 1.0. What am I missing? I was expecting the black floral bg and all the old apps gone.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #279  

Carrier
    Harmonia 3

You aren't wiping everything you need to be wiping.

Boot into recovery and wipe Data/cache, then go into advanced and wipe dalvik, then flash the zip.
    As it is, you are not wiping anything except cache.

Carrier
    Bumblebee

The links to the various colors of stock wallpaper go to normal stock wallpaper.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #281  

Carrier
    Harmonia 3

Wallpapers are fixed now, I missed the link.

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieAnn View Post
    You aren't wiping everything you need to be wiping.

Boot into recovery and wipe Data/cache, then go into advanced and wipe dalvik, then flash the zip.
    As it is, you are not wiping anything except cache.
    I tried again. I can wipe data/cache, no problem. When I choose wipe Dalvik Cache I get the following: "E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (no such file or directory)"
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #283  

Carrier
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by yoramsk View Post
    I tried again. I can wipe data/cache, no problem. When I choose wipe Dalvik Cache I get the following: "E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (no such file or directory)"
    That's fine, it just depends on how you are setup.
    Wipe what you can, then flash the rom. If you have rebooted since the wipe, you will need to do it again.
    yoramsk likes this.

Carrier
    Bumblebee

Thank you, they look great thank you very much.

You are awesome! Thanks a bunch.

Well done LeslieAnn, I appreciate the new release. I noticed that I was having issues with my car stereo's bluetooth connection the other day. My phone permanently displayed "phonebook is being accessed by audio device" and then rebooted after a BT call. I was about to post a bug report about it but I saw the new release and tested it. 1.2 doesn't have that problem, so whatever you did or un-did has fixed my issue!

does anybody know what the differences are between harmonia and bumblebee roms? i'm currently using rodimus but want to change roms since the creator hasn't updated in awhile and want to try something new

Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Changes to Often

BumbleBee has it's own kernel, ext modules built in, some framework tweaks, etc... Harmonia uses the Picasticks kernel which is very lean, meaning it may be a little faster. You have to load the modules for extensions partitions manually or via init.d with a boot script. In all fairness, they are very similar and very good. Either one you choose, you will not have gone wrong. So far, both are fairly stock, with lots and lots stripped out. Harmonia is more stripped. Anything you can download from the market is not included (for the most part). The bumblebee kernel is over clocked out the gate at 480/768 interactive.

Carrier
    MIUI

Thread title should be May not April. :P
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #290  

Carrier
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kreatur3 View Post
    Thread title should be May not April. :P
    Dang it, I thought I fixed that.

Quote Originally Posted by ceejay83 View Post
    does anybody know what the differences are between harmonia and bumblebee roms? i'm currently using rodimus but want to change roms since the creator hasn't updated in awhile and want to try something new
    Bumblebee is a minimalist rom focused on speed and tweaks. It's a power users rom.

Harmonia is a builders rom. Think of it as a foundation, I provide you with a good base, and you add to it.

Quote Originally Posted by hamfactorial View Post
    Well done LeslieAnn, I appreciate the new release. I noticed that I was having issues with my car stereo's bluetooth connection the other day. My phone permanently displayed "phonebook is being accessed by audio device" and then rebooted after a BT call. I was about to post a bug report about it but I saw the new release and tested it. 1.2 doesn't have that problem, so whatever you did or un-did has fixed my issue!
    I had similar problems with my BT and I reported, LeslieAnn said she will look into it and come up with a fix and she did, within a few days. I dont know what she did but it worked.
    Banned

LeslieAnn, Did you do anything to the wireless?
    I just flashed your new rom this morning and on speed tests through wireless I always got 6-7 Mbps down on a 15 Mbps connection now my wireless speeds have skyrocketed after your latest update.

18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #293  

Carrier
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by easyguy View Post
    I had similar problems with my BT and I reported, LeslieAnn said she will look into it and come up with a fix and she did, within a few days. I dont know what she did but it worked.
    Just changed out some drivers.
    Honestly, it was a shot in the dark that worked (not that there was a lot of alternatives).

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jesus View Post
    LeslieAnn, Did you do anything to the wireless?
    I just flashed your new rom this morning and on speed tests through wireless I always got 6-7 Mbps down on a 15 Mbps connection now my wireless speeds have skyrocketed after your latest update.
    Nothing that I know of.
    My speeds are still around 5mbit. I wish I could get your speeds. I have a 32meg net connection with a dual band N/gigabit router, and yet mine is sloooooooow.

I tried playing with the setting and still no luck.

My internet connection is 7megs, and I get the full 7meggs off an old b/g router with my Optimus.

Absolutely love this rom!! Excellent update from Aphrodite, keep up the good work!
    LeslieAnn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dullestbulb View Post
    Absolutely love this rom!! Excellent update from Aphrodite, keep up the good work!
    same here .. best rom ive ever flashed .. THANK YOUUUU!

Hi leslieann, I notice in this ROM, I can't send file via bluetooth. I can receive just fine. Can anybody else confirm on this?
    In any case, thanks for your wonderful work on this ROM.

Hey LeslieAnn,

The best part of this new update is that the battery life is amazing on it while on stand by. Since I took it off the charger this morning it is still at 100%.

Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Changes to Often

Quote Originally Posted by easyguy View Post
    Hey LeslieAnn,

The best part of this new update is that the battery life is amazing on it while on stand by. Since I took it off the charger this morning it is still at 100%.
    That is not normal. Reset battery stats. I know when using the picasticks kernel it will stay on 100% longer then any other percent, but having 100% all morning is not normal and likely incorrect.

Carrier
    Harmonia 1.2

Just wanted to say thanks for this ROM. Quick, Frees up tons of memory, and everything works! Harmonia 1.2 + link2sd + VM = Best dang deal on the planet! Thanks much for your work and for being so active.

-Chris
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast