Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7273747576 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 1889
Like Tree91Likes

ROM
    Quattrimus CM9

Default Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieAnn View Post
    Replacement Parts (Now in Edify unless specified!!!)
    Things removed that you may want to put back
    Unless specified, these are placed back in the system area, saving space for you to install other apps. Flash these through Recovery, but expect a slow first boot after. Be sure to boot into Harmonia at least once before flashing these.

(Same as above, but meant for you to extract to your SDcard instead)

Options!!!
    Wallpaper

LauncherPro Dock files

These are meant for use with LauncherPro, which is a free dock available in the Market.

The file includes Clean (white) and dirty (black) Minimal Text icons, center icon by H0CKEY, the bar (with button options). I included some variations of it. One has the bar higher or lower, another has shadows for each button. Another has a shadow for the bar. I don't claim credit for those other bits, I included them only for simplicity. The stainless bar and button options are mine however.

Statusbar Options: (These have been reworked as Edify)
    Harmonia 1.3+ and Bumblebee 1.9+ ONLY, for older versions see below
    Be sure to boot into Harmonia at least once before flashing these.
    Flash these through recovery, just like a rom. You can flash one on top of the other without wiping or anything but expect a slow boot the first time, just like when you flashed the rom.
    Black status bars

Gray status bars
    (Flash this to return to stock)

More Statusbars and Themes
    Framirezferrer's black bars will also work on this rom.

As do [THEME] Custom -=Theme_Team=- Themes (9/11/11-New Theme Mods)

Older/other status bars (Harmonia 1.2 and earlier, Bumblebee 1.8 and earlier, all Aphrodite and Stock + Xionia)
    (My thanks to Takenover83 for his help with these.)
    Be sure to boot into Harmonia at least once before flashing these.
    (These are NOT Edify!)
    Flash these through recovery, just like a rom. You can flash one on top of the other without wiping or anything but expect a slow boot the first time, just like when you flashed the rom..
    Black status bars

Gray status bars
    (Flash this to return to stock)

Changelog:

1.0 initial release 23Apr11
    1.0.1 released 24Apr11 (removed)
    1.1 released 26Apr11 wifi/Battery fix
    1.1.1 patch released 26Apr11 fixes geolocation based force close.
    1.2 released 6may11, MVDalvik, Init.D, and possible improvements to bluetooth.
    1.3 released 17June11 TWS, reboot menu, updated a few programs, minor tweaks here and there.
    1.3 Statusbars 18june11 Added Harmonia 1.3 statusbar options and corrected minor graphical bugs in them, added links to various other applicable guides.
    Page layout 03July11 changed visual layout
    1.3.1 16July11 Harmonia 1.3.1 Update added email and MMS from 2.2.2 and new Market app. Also new Maps v5.7
    1.5 9aug11 Harmonia 1.5 released, changed installer to Edify for universal installation. gave up on the new market for now. Added new maps to options.
    1.5E 10Aug11 Harmonia 1.5E Edify released with corrected V.15 Edify.
    1.6 11Sept11 Harmonia 1.6 released correcting storage space issues.
    1.6.1 21Sept11 Harmonia 1.6.1c released, correcting installer issues.
    1.7 23Sept11 Harmonia 1.7 released, updated Gvoice search, Su, Gmail
    1.8 14Apr12 Harmonia 1.8 released, includes Google Play Store, SU, Gmail, and a few other internal file updates
    1.85 10June12 Harmonia 1.85 released, includes updates SU, updater, fixed installer, Vmroms, and fixed network location.
    1.87 12June1 Harmonia 1.87 fixed kernel flash issue. removed due to wifi issues
    1.9 12June12 Harmonia 1.9 fixed wifi, added Goo.im info

Versions:

MD5: 3dd9a415e69f9ec8b1a1c517dcbfde08

MD5: c5c816cb58c2cf6f052cfaf35519665d

MD5: b3a6d83617596325e9465fc6982885c9

MD5: da2c2174eb2c369fca9519fa823a718a

MD5: 9832a1fdced8a98b7cd07932a466e2b7

MD5: ee3f5eb33177fa4deab339976d887495
    (lacks proper storage space)
    MD5: 8a7c4f9a847ad954519f0e247099d5af
    BAD!
    MD5: 64819df805b02822aa0bcd26b8c4edbc

MD5: ffcc96637995a5f45027f2c8cf1797ee

MD5: 41eab570e10116cff704f489f6255822

MD5: 1e53fd8eea6ca28a8f87a298f858347b
    1.1.1 patch fixes a few programs force closing (Yelp! being one of them).

MD5: 374beccefc7e4c63a496cf1f6152d947

MD5: 46fdde6f41d0f4beb9720ada22166284
    i downloaded Harmonia_1.90_OV.zip
    MD5: 3dd9a415e69f9ec8b1a1c517dcbfde08 and i am getting the error message the application google services framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again and some about application email force close alone with when i click the phone icon to make a call it says application is not installed on your phone i am a noob and not sure what i am doing wrong or what is going on.
    Thanked by:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1852  
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Download fresh and try again.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.

I'm so glad to see you added a way for us to donate to you! I haven't been in this thread for a while, but just popped by tonight and saw the donate link, and made my first one...probably will be followups, LOL.

Question...the changes to the newest version of Harmonia include you adding Vmroms...can you tell me what that is/does? Also, what is Goo.Im? And, final dumb question, but what does the Harmonia Updater do? I'm sure it's hard to be patient with non-techies like me, LOL.

Thanks for all your awesome work! I've loved Harmonia...only ROM I've used since rooting.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1854  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Thanks.
    Vmroms is a forum app.
    Goo is an updating system, but last I saw it didn't support the OV. This isn't included in 1.9.
    The Harmonia updater is a tool to easily check for any updates, however odds are this rom will see very few updates from here on out.

Thanked by:

Thanks.
    Vmroms is a forum app.
    Goo is an updating system, but last I saw it didn't support the OV. This isn't included in 1.9.
    The Harmonia updater is a tool to easily check for any updates, however odds are this rom will see very few updates from here on out.
    Good to know,thanks! I'm currently running Harmonia 1.8 with no issue except fast-draining battery. Do you think I should update to the newest 1.9? Should we always update? LOL...sorry to sound dense, but it's an honest question... Cheers!

Thanks.
    Vmroms is a forum app.
    Good to know,thanks! I'm currently running Harmonia 1.8 with no issue except fast-draining battery. Do you think I should update to the newest 1.9? Should we always update? LOL...sorry to sound dense, but it's an honest question... Cheers!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1857  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Fast draining battery can be traced to a rogue app. Harmonia itself is very efficient.

If 1.8 works fine, there's not a lot of need. If you happen to do a refresh though, I would update it then.

Fast draining battery can be traced to a rogue app. Harmonia itself is very efficient.

If 1.8 works fine, there's not a lot of need. If you happen to do a refresh though, I would update it then.
    Good to know, thanks. I'm trying to figure out which app is eating my battery and all my battery monitor is telling me is that "Android System" is eating most of the battery life.

Is it a good idea to refresh the ROM every so often? Would that entail a complete wipe and reinstall? Not familiar, so thought I'd ask. Thanks again!
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1859  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

I like to reload everything on occasion to keep it fresh, some roms become unstable as they age, some much faster than others. However, it;s only been recently that I have been able to really keep a phone the same for more than 3 weeks before I ended up messing with it. LOL

Sometimes just clearing cache helps a lot to get rid of clutter. Otherwise, you can just wipe cache, data, and Dalvik in recovery and that will clear it out, then you can just restore your apps and data with Titanium or Mybackup. Other times a full re-install would be best.

Thanked by:

OK, sorry to bug you with all these questions, LOL. but I do think i'm going to update to 1.9. The last time i did 1.8 I needed to use the pica07remix.zip to fix my newer screen problem (it did the nonresponsive "black screen" thing when I flashed 1.8 initially). Do I need to use this pica07 again for flashing 1.9?

Also, I used your other program, "prep for new rom.zip," which is awesome. Can i use that again to do all the wiping/clearing that needs to be done before flashing the update?

TIA!!
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1861  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by sushifor5 View Post
    OK, sorry to bug you with all these questions, LOL. but I do think i'm going to update to 1.9. The last time i did 1.8 I needed to use the pica07remix.zip to fix my newer screen problem (it did the nonresponsive "black screen" thing when I flashed 1.8 initially). Do I need to use this pica07 again for flashing 1.9?

Also, I used your other program, "prep for new rom.zip," which is awesome. Can i use that again to do all the wiping/clearing that needs to be done before flashing the update?

TIA!!
    New screens are working properly on 1.9, and yes the prep will work for most phones and roms actually.

Thanked by:

OK, I have a little hiccup...I downloaded the 1.9 update, went into my recovery and cleared dalvik and cache and then flashed the update. I thought it would just update and all would be the same on my phone, but I have Link2sd set up and my phone is acting wonky now. Link2sd looks normal when I open the app and look at everything, but I have lost all internal storage on my phone, as if the links aren't working. Previously, I had 80% free on my internal. So I'm wondering if I cannot do a simple flash of the update because i use Link2sd? Do I need to just do a full wipe and flash like it's a new rom? TIA!
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1863  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Links2sd will always throw a kink into updates. Someone with more experience working with it will need to chime in on how best to do it.

Thanked by:

ROM
    Cold as Ice

It's been a while since I've used it, but doesn't Link2sd have an option that rebuilds the links to libraries and whatnot? Have you tried that?

Your roms are amazing. I plan on purchasing a new VM phone soon, what others do you support?

Also, where can I donate?
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1866  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

The one phone I am doing most dev work on is the Evo V as that is the phone I use. Technically, I support the One V, but only loosely. Both of these are fantastic phones with good dev support and I would highly recommend them both. If you want a nice sleek phone, the One V is great, if you need the extra power, you would be best served by the Evo V. The Evo V has a minor radio issue expected to be fixed any day by an over the air upgrade. Rooted users already have the fix and have been enjoying their phones. I could live with either quite happily.

Most roms for the Venture and Optimus Elite are based on my work, however I mostly set them up so they had roms to work from. I only built the foundation roms for the Chaser, I have never even touched one. The Elite has some potential but also some issues, but has more development than the Chaser. It tends to stick in 1x, though it reads 3g and early models sometimes overheat.

I have no experience with the Samsung, but it, the Evo V and One V would be my main considerations. Word is we may also be getting the Galaxy S2, but it will be quite high priced.

Donate link is in my sig.

is there any way to boot my gps signal? i hear theres some files out there u can flash that will help but didnt know if there was 1 for the optimus v.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1868  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Doesn't work on every phone and honestly, I question if it works at all.

If you can;t get a good signal with an OV, odds are you won't get a good signal with most anything. The GPS in the OV is really good as it is.

Recordist

ROM
    Peach Sunrise 3.01

Default Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.9 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

I've been away from this forum (and the Optimus V) for a while. On Harmonia 1.87, I can still activate a new account with VM right? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticojpunk View Post
    I've been away from this forum (and the Optimus V) for a while. On Harmonia 1.87, I can still activate a new account with VM right? Thanks.
    Pretty sure the answer is still yes

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1871  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Default Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.9 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

Quote Originally Posted by Ticojpunk View Post
    Yes.

Default overclock settings?

I haven't run this ROM in a long time, but my wife wanted me to put this back on her phone (2.0 was causing crashes). Is there a place to set clock settings? I go into settings, and I don't see any place to set overclock. I tried Google and searching in this thread, but I came up empty. I honestly can't remember if I could do this, or if I did, how I did it when I'd put this on her phone before. Anyone able to straighten me out?

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

You need to download an overclocking app like Set CPU from the market.
    All the Froyo ROMs are that way.

Thanked by:

Thanks for letting me know. I suspected that it was something like that, but I wanted to be sure before I went futzing around with one more thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyOpie150 View Post
    You need to download an overclocking app like Set CPU from the market.
    All the Froyo ROMs are that way.

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

Note: Set the Min to 480MHz, then set the Max at the lowest setting above 700MHz (The Harmonia can't be overclocked as high as the Resurrected Bumblebee).
    Go one setting up on the Max, then open the 3D Gallery. Do this one setting at a time until the Gallery freezes or the phone auto reboots ( make sure you have the "set at boot" box unchecked).
    Then go back and set the Max back down two settings and check the "set at boot" box. This is your safe CPU overclock setting (usually around 725MHz).

The only thing left is to choose the Governor. Interactive gives the best battery off charge times.

The Resurrected Bumblebee is pre-set to 480MHz min and 768MHz Max.

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7273747576 LastLast