got roms working

dlaxtn2

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I am very excited I have finally got custom recovery and figured out how to load roms on my optimus v. A few things I would like to note though is i couldn't get custom recovery loaded with rom tools maybe i did something wrong not sure i ended up just doing it through adb shell commands and i also noticed when i installed rodimus rom on my phone when i used setcpu to overclock my processor to the 864mhz mark my phone became unstable and started rebooting in loops untill i reinstalled the rom with stock configuration has anyone else noticed this?

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Should post questions about the Rodimus Rom in that Roms thread, probably get a better response and not upset people by making new threads that can be covered in existing ones. :)

cheebs

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Yea it is not always stable on 864mhz. From what I have heard, every device is different and the max overclock can vary from handset to handset not just by model. I am one of the lucky ones, mine runs at 844/245 on demand no problem, but I have heard some people can not go much past 800. As far as having problems with ROMtools I never had any. I used it originally to flash the thunderc recovery included and have flashed CWMrecovery and Xiona with it no problems as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21