Android 2.3.4 Out for OV

sdxben

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
He is talking about aospCMOD CM7 release. This really should just be apart of the rom thread. Follow aospbot on Twitter to get the update.

theboundless

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah you should have specified it was from an unofficial source, not that I don't appreciate aosp's work. More specific info in the title next time would be less misleading.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Someone please delete this thread. Gah!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

When I see these kinda of posts it makes me happy Im not a mod.
As knowing the many "hacks" available for VBull Im sure there is one that would let me select people and over-ride it so they are redirected to certain threads each time they visit the site.

Takenover83

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Guys/Gals, this is the "Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks" forum. Considering every single rom in this forum is not official, blam your self for thinking anything otherwise.

theboundless

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I disagree. By introducing this as separate from the other threads dedicated to specific roms, it gives the impression that it is different. But in fact its only an aosp update, and should have originally be posted in that thread. If we introduced new threads each time someone updated their rom, this message board would become extremely cluttered and unwieldy. More information in the title would make it easier for mods to merge the threads or people not interested in aospmod to not waste their time checking it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa