Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    AOSPCMOD OV 6/1/11

Default Flashed Different Ver. of CWM Recovery

I had cwm recovery 3.0.0.6 anyways i was playing with rom manager and i wanted to try making a backup from it it said i needed to flash it so i picked the optimus one, thought they'd be the same well theyre not lol. i can't get into recovery anymore. any ideas guys. i tried using romtools by mmmark and it trys flashing a new recovery but i get sent to a blue screen and says invalid. i neither have stock recovery or cwmrecovery. any thoughts. i really don't know how to use adb thanks in advance.

Haha dude that sux! :/

Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ath3nos CM7

Quote Originally Posted by KidFr3sH View Post
    Haha dude that sux! :/
    Yeah that's helpful

Anywho when I can get on a computer I have a link for you.

Sent from my Optimus V

In Terminal

flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img

Substitute recovery.img with whatever recovery you put on the root of the SD card

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, writing this in a hurry

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    AOSPCMOD OV 6/1/11

overthinkingme thank you so much. and the guy that laughed, what is the point of even posting if not helping.

Glad it worked out for you

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

ROM
    CM9 KANG

Well at least know we know and are 100% sure that the P500 recovery doesn't work with our phone.

I was having the same problem but wat I did was renamed the recovery then used terminal emulator

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

I was able to replace the recovery with the correct one just fine using ROMTools when I did the exact same thing. You have to make sure you have USB debugging on though. My guess is that was your problem. Either way glad you got it fixed.