Status
Not open for further replies.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
My Themes
***Updated 6/19/11 -- New theme added***

These themes will work on the Optimus V running Reborn ROM. They may or may not work with other ROMs. Please don't report issues here if you are using any ROM other than Reborn.

(There should be no issues with these themes, but since I do not have a Optimus V to test them on, please report any visual issues you might see.)
(And please MAKE A NANDROID BEFORE YOU FLASH!!!)[/CENTER]

#1 - Theme name: reTouched

Basically, it is the Reborn stock theme with a few notification icons and such colorized a bit to bring a little more life to the rom.
-Incorporates ShortyJacobs' power control bright buttons mod.
-System font changed.
-Special appearance by "Lloyd" the androidcentral.com mascot.

snap20110516_065800.jpg
snap20110517_060216.jpg
snap20110516_060246.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Added: 5/25/11

#2 - Theme name: optiOrange

-System Font changed
-Notification Icons added from UOT Kitchen
-Various Color/Image changes

snap20110530_105735.jpg
snap20110525_232049.jpg
snap20110525_233935.jpg

****NEW**** Added 6/19/11

Theme name: optiOrange (transparent version)

***Top notification bar is only transparent when using the stock LG Launcher. Drop down notification area is transparent with any launcher though***

snap20110618_012235.jpg
snap20110618_012249.jpg

***This background is included in the wallpapers.zip listed under Misc.****

Added 5/28/11

#3 - Theme name: optiGreen

-System Font changed
-Notification Icons added from UOT Kitchen

snap20110528_225112.jpg
snap20110528_225055.jpg
snap20110528_150329.jpg

Added 6/4/11

#4 - Theme name: redRum

-System Font changed
-Custom made Notification Icons (Buttons)
-Custom dock to match in stock launcher

***Cloudy Background Image is posted under "downloads" below.

***Also, the screenshots do not do this theme justice. The red is much more vibrant on the phone's LCD.

snap20110604_165212.jpg
snap20110604_165229.jpg
redRum-LGLauncher.jpg

You can use this dock image below with Launcher Pro or Go Launcher (choose custom dock in dock settings)
redRum-dock-image.png

Click here and when image opens click "save image as" then put it on you sd card.

Added 6/8/11

#5 - Theme name: simpleG

-System Font changed
-Custom made Notification Icons (Buttons)
-Custom made Drop Down Background

snap20110608_223229.jpg
snap20110608_223235.jpg
snap20110608_223308.jpg

***Cloudy Background Image is posted under "downloads" below.

****NEW**** Added 6/17/11

Theme name: simpleG (transparent version)

***Top notification bar is only transparent when using the stock LG Launcher. Drop down notification area is transparent with any launcher though***

snap20110617_060338.jpg
snap20110617_061023.jpg

***The background in the left pic, is included in the wallpapers.zip listed under Misc.****

GTalk -- (Dark)

***Here is a themed version of GTalk***

snap20110629_053903.png
snap20110629_054049.png

Credits and Thanks:

Battery mod --- UOT kitchen
Bright buttons power control mod --- shortyjacobs
Thanks to KSmithInNY and Nick7, for an awesome rom.
Thanks to ALL the mods and devs at Android Central for your hard work, help and support.
"Lloyd" (AC mascot) --- androidcentral.com

Special "THANKS" to user r00t for testing a couple of these out on the Optimus V
Please click "Thanks" in one of his posts!!!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING A CUSTOM THEME:

1. Download theme of your choice (or all) to root of your sd-card.
2. Reboot into recovery.
3. Make a nandroid backup. (You may regret it if you don't)
4. Flash theme.
5. Reboot and enjoy.

Downloads:

Themes:

theme_reTouched-Opti-V.zip

theme_optiOrange-Opti-V.zip

theme_optiOrange-tran-Opti-V.zip (Transparent)

theme_optiGreen-Opti-V.zip

theme-redRum-Opti-V.zip

theme_simpleG-Opti-V.zip

theme_simpleG-tran-Opti-V.zip (Transparent)

Like the themes but don't like the custom font? Flash this:

stock-font.zip

Want to revert back to the stock Reborn theme? Flash this:

theme_stock-reborn-VM.zip (Fixed)

Misc. files:

teachers_factfile_rainclouds.jpg -- Cloudy background image from themes #4 and #5. (When image loads, right click and select "save image as")

wallpapers.zip -- 119 wallpapers from nROM (Thanks goes to Nick7 for putting this collection together) Download the zip file, then extract the wallpaper folder to your sd card and enjoy.

gtalk-dark-1.2.zip

If you would care to buy me a whisky and coke, you may click the paypal button below.
Thank you everyone for your support!!!

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
****UPDATE****

At this point in time jondevere and I have hit a couple roadblocks that is keeping us from completing this thread. (non-phone related) We will eventually port over all of our themes we have created for the Optimus s.

As of now, I have posted 5 themes in post #2 which are ready to be used if anyone is interested. Once again, these are for users with an Optimus V running Reborn ROM.

We hope you enjoy our work!!! ;)

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Damn sweet, I was literally just looking at your S themes to check em out while waiting for ports.
Come back here and a bunch of them are ported. Thanks for this as I'm very stoked to use the red one. :D

Spiritreaver

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Haha, I just put on your simpeG theme and you go off and put up a transparent one! I'll put it on later, thanks for these and the boot image changes. The blue droid boot works fine here.

Great work!

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I just go reborn... I love it, I dont like the transparent theme, you cant read the notifications. Im going to change it. But awsome job! Thanks

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I just go reborn... I love it, I dont like the transparent theme, you cant read the notifications. Im going to change it. But awsome job! Thanks

Ya, transparent themes may not be everyone's cup of tea, and I understand that. Text visibility really depends on which background is being used. As you can see from the screenshots, text is completely visible with that background, but I understand what you are saying.

On that note, (LOL) I will be uploading my transparent version of optiOrange soon.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I generally use white type of backgrounds so transparent works for me, and is my preferred style. Thanks for the choices for transparent themes. :D

hyruu

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Can you change the shortcuts on the Dock bar? I do not use stock messaging app and I do not use the stock browser.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Can you change the shortcuts on the Dock bar? I do not use stock messaging app and I do not use the stock browser.

Yes you can, but this is the wrong thread to post that question in.

Long press the icon from the app drawer and place it anywhere you want on the dock.
Also, make sure whatever app your placing there is not on the sd card or it won't stay when you reboot the phone .

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hyruu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith