Android 2.4 release date

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
noooope. only rough estimates. and it wont be out for our phone unless AOSP builds it. and it will probably be buggy for a few months until it stabilizes

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of the Android 2.4 release date?
I think some of the newer V that are on the shelf have 2.2.2 which is more the next update from virgin. I remember someone on here got a new replacement phone from virgin and he was having trouble rooting because it was running 2.2.2

autobotguy

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I think some of the newer V that are on the shelf have 2.2.2 which is more the next update from virgin. I remember someone on here got a new replacement phone from virgin and he was having trouble rooting because it was running 2.2.2

I just got my phone back from LG and it has android 2.2.2, firmware v5 and i've noticed that everything runs much smoother than before. It previously had 2.2.1 with firmware v4 and even swiping through home pages was a little choppy. I hate to say this as it will make me sound like a gimpy android noob, but Angry Birds has no lag or choppyness. With 2.2.1 firmware v4 Angry Birds would be a little choppy in the higher levels.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I just got my phone back from LG and it has android 2.2.2, firmware v5 and i've noticed that everything runs much smoother than before. It previously had 2.2.1 with firmware v4 and even swiping through home pages was a little choppy. I hate to say this as it will make me sound like a gimpy android noob, but Angry Birds has no lag or choppyness. With 2.2.1 firmware v4 Angry Birds would be a little choppy in the higher levels.

Could you do a nandroid backup and post it on mediafire or somewhere similar? I'm sure the devs would love a chance to look through v5 and see what changes have been made!

If not a nandroid, there are several other means to get the system and boot images.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar