Bypass battery screen when power up phone without battery?

israelsalinas14

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to bypass or remove the insert battery screen when we power up our phones off the charger without the battery? It would be great if we take out the battery when its not needed and still use our phones off the charger. I tether my phone at home and the battery runs out real fast. Have to charge it alot an I'm killing my battery.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
These phones can't stay on without a battery. The phone can draw more power than the wall charger can output. Trust me, I've tried. It just doesn't work.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
These phones can't stay on without a battery. The phone can draw more power than the wall charger can output. Trust me, I've tried. It just doesn't work.

this is true, I had the same idea. didnt work out in testing.

having a wifi radio and a 3G radio and the CPU doing all the work of handling the incoming/outgoing data, the phone actually uses power faster than it recharges.

youll notice a very slow discharge over anything else. I'd settle for just breaking even.

I think, as a phone, something thats generally thought to be on all the time on battery power, the idea to have it powered completely by wall power was not in its design. normal use would see the phone only plugged in to be recharged.

my phone charges very VERY slowly while watching netflix.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis