whats your favorite rom?

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If the roms were women:

• Stock is the cousin that you have to spend time with.
  • Rodimus is the ex-girlfriend that you have fond memories of.
  • Reborn is the pretty one you hit on at the bar.
  • Harmonia is the classy one you introduce to your mother.
  • Bumblebee is the one with the reputation all the guys talk about.
  • CM7...is the supermodel...with a peg leg that tells racist jokes.

So the question is, what's your type?

Last edited:

yogi4

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
My personal favorite is CM7. It's fast, almost everything works, up to date. But if your gonna try out a ROM, try them all and see which one works for you. That's what I did and am sticking with CM7 until something else comes along for me to try. They all have there pros and cons. Most of all.... have fun!! :)

optimuszach

May 27, 2011
Visit site
my personal favorite rom is Bumble bee 2.4 rom Its very stable and runs So much lighter than any other rom out there

i like the space it gives u
i had rodimus rom on here before and with all my stuff all i was left with was 30 mb of space

with bumblebee im left with 130mbs of space
theres a big diffrence

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Ya I'm just getting a feel for asop (cyanogenmod) I assume that's cm7.

if ne one has a chance could i get a link to where the roms dls areThink illl b trying bumblebee in the near future

Last edited:

@lpha

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Bumble Bee ROM is EXTREMELY STABLE, it is my preferred ROM at the moment. I messed around with the AOSP CM7, and well it was good, don't get me wrong, Cyanogen Mod is the best Mod out there, but I felt it just had too much damn stuff in it. I like my ROMs stream-lined and efficient.

mjw029

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
New to android based smart phones. Been an ios guy. love droid. will not go back but anyway. I 1st flashed bumblee 2.4 and loved it and decided to install cm7 and Its great. Real fast. Benchmark tests were awesome.:mad::confused::-\:p:-$

draetheus

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed aosp CM7 last night. My god its fast. I'm waiting too see how battery life is compared to bumblebee though. Also waiting to see how stability is through average app usage. Already had angry birds crash a couple times.

narrow_minded#WN

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed aosp CM7 last night. My god its fast. I'm waiting too see how battery life is compared to bumblebee though. Also waiting to see how stability is through average app usage. Already had angry birds crash a couple times.

I went to CM7 from BumbleBee as well, and I haven't had any problems. Battery life has been better for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech