- 1 Posts
My HTC ONE boom sound speakers doesnt seem to be what it should be.
Hello all! I got my HTC ONE a few months ago and after some months I started having problems with my speakers. So I gave it for repair and those guys changed my speakers with some panasonic speakers and I am not sure if that's the boom sound speakers because the sound quality is not as good and there is still some distortion in the sound when I play high pitched music. So please help me and tell me what I should do? Are those panasonic speakers the right speakers???
- 09-24-2013, 10:10 PM #2
- 14,882 Posts
- Milestone 1/Lean Kernel
Re: My HTC ONE boom sound speakers doesnt seem to be what it should be.
On top of that question which I don't know the official answer too, is there a chance the repair techs didn't just swap them out with a used/broken device in the shop.... I've had my local tech do that where he's got his " junk drawer " full of spare parts USED from devices that work fine but well.... you know... they probably won't last or work as good as new but will get you by if your in a hurry and don't want to wait a few days or week for a part on order to come in...
- 09-24-2013, 11:09 PM #3
- By Lumos in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:53 PM
- By Mike_47 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:13 PM
- By Ken7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2013, 09:47 AM
- By estilian in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 09:13 PM
- By right to carry in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2013, 08:29 PM