HTC One charging
Wondering if someone could tell me he best way to charge my HTC One
I was first under the impression that I should charge my phone when it is between 40% and 80% but I contacted HTC over live chat and they convinced me to perform a complete discharge below 10% and all the way to 100% every time i charge it.
I'm really not sure what to do I've read a few articles that all say to charge the device before it gets to 50% and only discharge and full charge again one a month.
I have no idea what to do please help.
- 10-16-2013, 11:17 AM #2
- 337 Posts
Re: HTC One charging
There's a lot of chatter about monthly discharges and how long you should wait to charge and what not. Honestly I charge my note 2 almost every night and depending on the day it's around 3-45%.
I do drain the battery down to 1 once in a while and I've never seen an issue or any signs of battery stats declining.
Sent from Xperia Note
- 10-16-2013, 11:59 AM #4
- 320 Posts
- 10-19-2013, 06:21 PM #6
- By jwburkhard in forum Moto XReplies: 33Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:19 PM
- By cgardnervt in forum HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 10-26-2013, 04:13 PM
- By developer1990 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2013, 05:05 AM
- By xomgitslorx in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:42 AM
- By danibal in forum SprintReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:54 AM