- 09-11-2013, 01:11 PM #2
- 09-11-2013, 04:30 PM #4
OK, here's what we can do. Tell me which feature you're looking for and I'll tell you where it SHOULD be. Rooting wouldn't help much unless you wanted to apply a hack or install a different ROM, but I doubt Orange stripped the S4 of it's core features. Maybe they're just hidden (I've got to admit, Samsung does like to hide things away under layers of unintuitive settings)
You should also have quick access to these settings from the notification bar, just swipe right and left on the quick settings row.
- 09-11-2013, 05:56 PM #6
It seems you're missing the "Smart Stay/Scroll/Pause" features... If you swipe down with two fingers on the notification bar, do you see those options in the full list that appears or not?
Also, in my device, those features can be found in Settings/My Device/Smart Screen
- 09-12-2013, 08:35 AM #8
OK, I don't think Orange took away those features, but stranger things have happened. So my advice is to take the device to an Orange store and ask them to compare it with one of their units. If that, too, is missing those features, ask for an explanation (although with Customer Service being what it is, it's probably not even going to shed light on the matter...but again, stranger things have happened). If it is an Orange-made decision to remove them from your S4, your best bet is to either change the device for an unlocked unit or root and flash a different ROM (you could use the unlocked version image or if you're feeling 'lean', the Google-edition one).
- By Janw001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 04:41 AM
- By The Rocket Josh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:40 PM
- By Stefanybaez in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 12:39 AM
- By Travier in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:31 AM
- By NCC_1701_D in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 10:04 AM