- 1 Posts
Battery temp too cold/sim card rejected?
I dropped my phone, replaced the damaged digitizer/outer screen but now my phone keeps saying that "charging paused, batter temperature is too cold..." and when I try to activate my sim card settings it says "Insert SIM card to access network services" is anyone able to give me some useful advice about how to fix it/which parts of the phone to replace if needed? Thank you in advance!!!!
- 06-29-2014, 05:13 PM #2
Re: Battery temp too cold/sim card rejected?
It may be possible other connections or hardware were damaged in either the fall or the screen replacment. As for what to suggest, I do not know.
- By mujertins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 07-02-2015, 05:53 AM
- By YouDunKnowMeh in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2015, 06:14 AM
- By lags1610 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 14Last Post: 04-20-2014, 11:29 AM
- By Aizu Aizu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2014, 04:25 AM
- By rajnet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2014, 05:53 PM