LG G3 on MTS ( Manitoba Telecom Service)
I maybe the ONLY one on here that is on MTS and has a G3 but I noticed my G3 has little to no service no matter where I go. I've been reading about the g3 having signal issues on AT&T and the sort. I've only had the phone for a good week...I would go with roger IF I had good service where I live but sadly I don't. I just want to know if others that are on rogers etc have the same issues or not...
- 09-29-2014, 12:19 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: LG G3 on MTS ( Manitoba Telecom Service)
If your on MTS with the LG G3 your service should be the exact same as someone with Rogers. MTS signed an agreement to share the use of all HSPA/+ and LTE towers in Manitoba. But they probably forgot to mention that at the store. As for the reception issue, this could be as a result of switching from an old CDMA phone. I also notice that my phone seems to switch between networks quite a bit (ie. Edge, 3G, 4G, LTE).
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2015, 09:35 AM
- By archer23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:00 AM
- By CamDroid8 in forum LG G3Replies: 15Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:31 PM
- By Fargo25 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 03:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 03:34 PM