- 1 Posts
Question about Huawei Ascend Y300
I've recently bought Huawei Ascend Y300 and I've installed some APPs in my phone in which one of them is Kaspersky Antivirus application. I feel that it takes some of my system ram other than storage ram and this causes that I be had less memory for other applications which is running such as games. Also it consumes more battery. In general I hate antivirus application. If I don't install any other application, can I remove my antivirus App to speed up my phone? Is it safe to surf in web pages without antivirus? Please help me. This antivirus empties my battery.
- By alcor34 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 15Last Post: 09-02-2013, 03:10 AM
- By russel5150 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:48 PM
- By Vance14 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:23 AM
- By drew66 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:55 AM
- By maxburn in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 08:06 PM