Need help with my Honor 2!!

erosas446

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone im a newbee on android phones i have an huawei honor 2 1gb ram version running android 4.0.4 the phone was just fine and works perfectly but yesterday when i turned it on after a battery recharge all the aps began to close, a lot of messgaes saying " sorry the ****** app has closed" its not usable this way because i cant even enter to the internet explorer, i tried to make a backup from the original recovery and i get an error message and nothig happend, i tried to install the custom recovery or chinese version of it but again it fails, i cant load it to the cellphone, please help!!:-\:-\

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I assume you've tried to reboot your phone? If a simple reboot doesn't work, try booting into Recovery Mode. I'm not sure if this will work on your phone, but first power down, then turn back on by pressing and holding the Power, Volume Down, and OK buttons all at the same time until you see a special menu. Select BOOTLOADER, then RECOVERY. If you get to the Recovery Menu, select "Wipe Cache Partition," and then after that's done, "Reboot System Now." and see if that helps.

If you're unable to enter Recovery Mode, try booting into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps (in case any of them are causing problems). Not sure if this procedure will work on your phone, since the manual is for the Honor, not the Honor 2, but look at page 40 (of the MANUAL, not the document): http://www.huaweidevice.fr/produits/downloads/16/huawei-u8860-smartphone-faqs-v1-2.pdf

Basically, to enter Safe Mode, you need to restart the phone, and when it's in the process of powering up, press the menu button repeatedly until the homescreen comes up. If this works, then consider uninstalling any apps you may have installed recently, since they might be causing problems. Then restart the phone, which should get you out of Safe Mode.

erosas446

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi thanks for reply, i tried holding the Power, Volume Down, but the screen goes black and just shows the huawei logo nothing happends, i dont know which is the OK button i just hold power and volume - buttons together..... i also followed the steps to enter on safe mode but nothing happend again just restarts as normal no any special menu or something...
i just want to install a custom recovery thata allows me to install the rom from my sd card.....worried!!! help

erosas446

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks so much i will check it, i have a question if i install an original rom from my sd using the original recovery can i solve this? or it can be worst because im not able to erase/wipe my data so i will "rewrite" the new original rom onto the old one thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, my knowledge of rooting and ROMs is minimal. I'm sure someone else can help here ...

Posted via Android Central App

erosas446

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello please people help me, i cant make a factory data erase or wipe when i tried via recovery (original and chinese i tried booth) the process its stoped and cant finish the wipe the error is abour cust files i want to know if there any chance to make a wipe with a third party app or software from my pc because the known methods are not fixing it i just cant make a wipe in order to install a new rom and fix the phone issue with procees closing all the time, i alredy instaled a custom rom and an orginal one but nothinmg happend again and again the same error i think its because i didnt perform a properly wipe..... please help