- 2 Posts
Videos will not play on PC
Hello, I am new here and hope this is the right forum. I have a Huawei-M835 and while all my pictures and other photos can be transferred automatically from it to my PC, whenever I try to open and play a video transferred that way I get this:"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." I have Windows 7 and Windows Media Player. Anyone know how can I get the videos to play?
Thanks in advance.
- 10-01-2013, 06:55 PM #2
- 2 Posts
- 10-01-2013, 08:01 PM #4
Re: Videos will not play on PC
- 10-02-2013, 02:59 PM #5“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- By Beantown Bashers in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 39Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:20 PM
- By toicy4ya in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 06:13 AM
- By stephanie85 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:38 PM
- By Mayur Fazwani in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2013, 03:36 PM