CommunicAsia 2013

AshleyPurple

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
CommunicAsia 2013 will be held in Singapore this year

For those who don't know what it is ... well this is some infos I got from google

Quote:
CommunicAsia is an information and communications technology (ICT) exhibition and conference held in Singapore. The annual event has taken place since 1979 and is usually held in June. The show customarily runs concurrently with the BroadcastAsia and EnterpriseIT exhibitions and conferences, all of which are operated by Singapore Exhibition Services.

he CommunicAsia Exhibition is amongst the largest platforms organised for the ICT industry in the Asia-Pacific region. It draws global industry brands to showcase key and emerging technologies. Past exhibitors include LG, Yahoo!, Huawei, Skype, Research in Motion (Blackberry) and Samsung. Attendance is restricted to trade professionals but admission is free.
The CommunicAsia Summit features roundtable discussions, forums and presentations on a broad range of industry specific subjects. The summit draws participation from top experts and managers from the telecommunications, service provider and satellite sectors as well as senior government functionaries and regulators

Source: Wikipedia

ComunicAsia 2013 - When and Where?

sc003.jpg

CommunicAsia-2012-21.jpg

CommunicAsia2012Sinagpore.jpg

CommunicAsia-2012-31.jpg

Quote:
It is my great honor to invite you to join us at the upcoming CommunicAsia 2013, to be held on 18 June ? 21 June at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore.

The ICT industry is innovating rapidly. New trends such as mobility, cloud computing, Big Data, and social networking are guiding this industry towards a new landscape. The Internet of Things, e-Commerce, and digital media among others are driving the upgrading and restructuring of traditional industries. Consequently, a digital society comprised of digital citizens and digital enterprises is taking shape. These trends will surely lead ICT transformations to the next era.

I just want to do a little survey over here ~ Is there any events such as this in Australia? If there is, how many of you guys would attend to such events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835