Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Huawei Ascend Plus H881C

I've had this phone for almost 2 weeks. The first few days it was great! Then one night i decided to change the wallpaper from a pre installed picture, to something I'd found off Google. The next morning I noticed that my battery life had decreased dramatically. I couldn't understand why it was draining all of a sudden. The only thing I had changed the night before was my wallpaper, so I changed it back to what it was before & the battery started acting normal again. I've had many android phones before and I've never had this problem. Why would changing the wallpaper decrease the battery life that much? Just to make sure that was the problem, I changed the wallpaper again a few days later to see what would happen & just like i thought the exact same thing! Except this time I switched to another pre installed picture, but it stilled started to kill my battery. Has anyone else had this problem? I've never heard of a wallpaper doing this.