Ascend P2 Gets Warm

Jamie64326

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi I'm new to the forum to smart phones and Android. I've had the Ascend P2 for over a week on contract, and when using apps (more specifically games), the phone seems to be getting warm. I was just wondering if this is fully normal, and that if there is a way to keep the phone cool while using my apps. I look forward to reading the replys.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
This is normal... no worries.

Hi I'm new to the forum to smart phones and Android. I've had the Ascend P2 for over a week on contract, and when using apps (more specifically games), the phone seems to be getting warm. I was just wondering if this is fully normal, and that if there is a way to keep the phone cool while using my apps. I look forward to reading the replys.

raja awad

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello, phones are computer devices and may get hot when taxed, but this phone seems to have a design flaw because it gets hot fairly easy and to the point where it is uncomfortable to hold and then the battery overheats and powers off. When using taxing apps just put the phone in optimum performance mode under settings/ power manager. This will make use of all cores and use maximum clock frequency to handle anything that you want it to. I have also found getting a case makes it more comfortable to hold.