16gb micro SD $20

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I was just thinking the same thing. I haven't received mine. When people referred to them as slow...how slow??

When I ordered from them last, they were pretty slow. Took a week or two and I was worried that I got scammed. It eventually arrived and all was well though, still worth it.

JERAVICIOUS

May 16, 2010
Visit site
YO,

I just received my 16gig cards today. I feel the same way, I thought I got scammed because it took 2 weeks to come in the mail. The reason why I thought they were not legit was because their customer service was terrible. Their email response took two days and the tracking number they gave me did not show up as a valid tracking number on the USPS website. However I do have my cards and they are Sandisk class 2 16gig cards as advertised. Here are some photo's on how my cards came in. Sorry for the crappy pictures, it's taken from my palm pre.

4694591725_07301ce656.jpg

4694591641_7a0f80e192.jpg

The packaging was a standard bubbled envelope with the cards inside. No plastic casing for the cards. Kind of sucks, but at they're here. Hope whoever bought them got them.

letsgoflyers81

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I got mine yesterday as well. It was packaged like yours and for a second I thought the envelope was empty. I've loaded it about halfway up with music and have taken some photos and so far it's been working fine.

bnewt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I was beginning to get worried about the delay, but your posts have me holding off a few more days before I get grouchy.

JERAVICIOUS

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I was beginning to get worried about the delay, but your posts have me holding off a few more days before I get grouchy.

I was feeling the same way as you. Just wait a few more days. I'm from CA and the cards came from NY so I guess they used the slowest shipping method cuz it took two weeks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084